THE WORK CULTURE
You know we do not have a simply captioned culture, because you know culture is not that simple. What we have is an ensemble of 300 scholarly, entrepreneurial, creative, analytical, collaborative, independent, results-driven, mission-driven people. We’re academic and career advisors, program designers and managers, business development and operations professionals, industry specialists, curriculum designers, and DEIB thinkers and leaders. It’s fast, changing, and never boring.
The new People + Culture team is taking shape and we’ll need your help to build it. We’re building people capabilities to scale for organizational growth; continuing to guide and ground a focus in performance, learning, inclusion, and collaboration across the organization.
- COMPENSATION. Evolve compensation programs and tools across U.S. regions, to support the organizational expansion strategy. Develop forward-looking practices for job analysis, market benchmarking, compensation structure, LTIs and STIs, and compensation review. Advise on compensation budgeting and forecasting. Collaborate with operations and analytics to streamline compensation workflows and conduct regression analyses of compensation strategies and components.
- BENEFITS. Develop health, wellness and retirement benefits strategy and programs to enhance the employee experience. Partner with plan carriers, brokers and other vendors on plan design, implementation and measurement, and renewals. Guide vendors and organization toward innovative employee education and communications that support all enrollment activities and meet the needs of our workforce. Analyze and advise on changing benefits costs, cost-savings, and ROI. Help develop the employee value proposition for a diverse workforce.
- COMPLIANCE. Track evolving, applicable regulatory requirements, working with auditors, legal counsel, and internal and external vendors, to ensure organizational compliance. Plan and execute compliance activities, audits, and reporting obligations according to the necessary specifications and deadlines (i.e., COBRA, DOL, ERISA, FLSA, FMLA, HIPAA, OSHA, etc.). Train HR staff to support related processes.
COMPETENCIES YOU HAVE
- Compensation + Benefits Strategies
- Program Design, Implementation + Measurement
- Employee Experience + Communications
- ROI + Regression Analysis
- Stakeholder + Vendor Management
- Employment law and HR compliance fluency
- Listening (You study, hone and see the magic created when we listen well)
EXPERIENCE YOU BRING
- +/- 10 years in comparable roles, developing the competencies described.
- Proven compensation, benefits, and compliance SME.
- Experienced transforming and/or creating total rewards capabilities for a growing organization.
- Track record directing changing external partnerships to significantly improve outcomes.
We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply!
SEO is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other legally protected status. Visually and hearing impaired candidates can contact us for assistance at: firstname.lastname@example.org.