The Media Fellowship House is undergoing a transformative process and is looking for a creative and dynamic Executive Director to work in concert with the Board of Directors on the development and implementation of a strategic plan and lead the organization in the conceptualization and implementation of relevant new programming, branding and communication, as well as efforts to attract funds and build relationships with community stakeholders. The Executive Director will coordinate a team that includes the housing program director, program coordinator and volunteers.
Other responsibilities include:
- Oversight of the strategic planning process and implementation of plan recommendations.
- Working with the Board of Directors to develop and implement a coordinated calendar of engaging and relevant programming that advances the mission and goals of Media Fellowship House.
- Working with a marketing professional to develop and implement a plan to raise the profile of Media Fellowship House and communicate the organization’s mission and programs to the community and our membership.
- Oversight of the organization’s budget, administration and daily operation of the house,
- Fund-raising including research and execution of grant proposals, cultivating individual and corporate donor relationships and overseeing fundraising events.
- Adequately staffing programs, supervision of staff and volunteers in addition to making recommendations to the Personnel Committee
- Seeking and developing collaborations with organizations whose missions are similar or complimentary to MFH
- Attending and providing status reports and projections at monthly Board meetings and special committee meetings as to activities, accomplishments and challenges facing MFH
- Oversight and content contributions to website, correspondence, agendas, reports and newsletters
- Attends events, meetings or functions as deemed appropriate by the Board of Directors to promote MFH
- Oversight of contract and lease negotiations
This position is 30 hours per week with flexible hours and ability to work remotely due to some weekend and night meetings and programs.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If you are interested in the positions or are aware of any individual who might be, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org