66-70 Union Square, #104
The Data Manager oversees CAAS’ data systems (e.g. PROMIS, Teaching Strategies Gold) and is responsible for compliance monitoring, planning and reporting, and ensures that established timelines are met, and that efficient processes related to collecting, synthesizing and reporting various data are established and maintained. Ongoing responsibilities include assessment of existing program monitoring and tracking mechanisms, development of comprehensive data and tracking systems, and synthesis of program data for operational, planning and grant writing purposes. The Data Manager supports program level strategic objectives and assists in leading key program planning activities including the Self-Assessment and the Strategic Plan, and assists with grant writing as needed.
· Achieve and maintain expertise in all aspects of CAAS’ data systems’ capabilities and limitations.
· Ensure that data systems are reliable, stable and meet agency, contractual, Community Services Block Grant (CSBG), Head Start, and Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care requirements.
· Serve as the primary contact for with the software vendor in order to maintain software, facilitate updates, and to use all software features to their fullest potential.
· Maintain and update agency data manuals and monitoring policies as needed.
· Ensure integrity of information contained in all database systems utilized to track child, family and staff information.
· Oversee the collection of information for required reports, such as those required by state and federal funding sources.
· Provide leadership and work with program managers to ensure that data is used effectively to inform and enhance the required Head Start planning process.
· Serve as point person for program managers regarding inputting and reporting data relative to child, family and staff information; develop and maintain evaluation metrics, methodologies, tools and protocols in coordination with managers.
· Produce annual Head Start Program Information Report (PIR) data; run, analyze and summarize child outcomes data on TSG.
· Plan and oversee staff training; monitor accurate and consistent data entry and reporting.
· Build and maintain productive relationships with staff members and providers.
· B.A. in applicable field of study;
· 3-5 years’ data management experience;
· Familiarity with the data and reporting requirements of Head Start and other human services programs;
· High proficiency with software such as Access, Excel and other analytical tools; ability to manage, maintain, organize, and analyze large amounts of data;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills;
· Ability to effectively work both collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced and diverse environment;
· Multi-cultural competence and sensitivity to the needs of families with lower incomes;
· Great communicator who enjoys translating technical concepts to non-technical service providers.
Interested applicants should submit cover letters and resumes to: email@example.com
3 weeks vacation; 3 personal days; 15 sick days
CAAS pays 80% of medical plan premium; dental is of no cost to employees
Life, short and long term disability insurance is paid for by the Company
403B retirement plan to which CAAS makes contributions
Minimum Education Required