801 Pennsylvania Ave SE
Agency Name: The Community Partnership for the Prevention of Homelessness
Number of employees needed: One
Job Title: Junior Accountant
- Bachelor degree in accounting required.
- Ability to balance multiple demands, prioritize tasks and retain clear focus.
- Ability to organize and meet deadlines for a wide variety of job assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a proactive self-starter with the capability of managing details.
- Solid knowledge of accounts payable, financial accounting and budget analysis.
- Good understanding of accounting principles and procedures
· Excellent ability to meet deadline and complete tasks independently
Hiring date: Immediately
Hours of Work: Minimum of 37.5 hours / week
Duration of employment: on going
Work to be performed:
Accountant –Non-profit organization seeks Junior accountant with solid accounting skills for a fast paced environment. Duties include data entry, accounts payable, accounts receivable, review of subcontractor invoices, match review and GL reconciliation, spending tracking, maintaining records, health insurance cost reporting and other tasks as assigned. BA/BS required, accounting focus preferred. Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com by June 12th, 2018. No phone calls. References required.
Minimum Education Required