Details: RCHN CHF offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
The RCHN Community Health Foundation (RCHN CHF) is a not-for-profit foundation established to support the national community health center movement. As the only foundation in the U.S. dedicated solely to community health centers, RCHN CHF builds on a long-standing commitment to providing accessible, high-quality, community-based health care services for underserved and medically vulnerable populations.
The Foundation is committed to making grants, but also to making a difference beyond our dollars: informing health care policy and practice; spreading effective programs that help health center organizations support the delivery of high quality care and providing technical assistance to our grantees and partners.
The Manager - Grants & Programs will administer and coordinate the Foundation’s grant programs, and serve as a key point of contact for the organization’s grantees.
- Assist in development of grant proposals and manage and maintain grant process.
- Coordinate external review of grant proposals and track recommendations for funding.
- In consultation with President & CEO, prepare and execute grant agreements and contract amendments.
- Oversee and manage contracts and grants to ensure compliance with reporting and legal requirements, fulfillment of contractual and budget obligations, and provide interface with contracting entities.
- Prepare and oversee grant-related correspondence.
- Review interim reports submitted by grantees and follow up as required.
- Maintain relationships with grantees to provide support, answer questions, help with troubleshooting and other unexpected problems.
- Coordinate site visits and other meetings with grantees, with some travel required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to provide leadership in the oversight and monitoring of projects.
- Ability to set schedules and coordinate contract requirements among multiple departments and across organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills: proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel; grants management software (Foundant or similar) experience desirable.
- Attention to detail and ability to organize and set priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years experience in the management of grants and/or contracts required, preferably in the non-profit health arena
- Master’s Degree (MPH, MPA or MBA) preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a resume and thoughtful cover letter describing your specific qualifications for the position and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please indicate where you saw the posting. Applicants who best match the position needs will be contacted. Please, no telephone inquiries.
RCHN CHF, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.