Program Director , Addictions , Counseling and Education Services
- Job posted by Catholic Charities of Chicago
South Marquette Avenue
Essential Functions* of the position are detailed below and include any physical requirements checked below:
1. Directly responsible for the overall management of the daily operations of the Addiction, Counseling and Education Services, providing administrative supervision, planning, programming and fiscal management. Hires, trains, develops and supervises assigned staff. Ensures adequate staffing to meet client needs and volume.
2. Responsible for all aspects of the program including service management, expansion and development, maintaining departmental fiscal integrity, refining, and maintaining program outcomes and overseeing Continuous Quality Improvement procedures. Develops and implements program policies and procedures.
3. Develops, monitors and directs the Addiction, Counseling and Education Services. Monitors the provision of individual, family, couples, or group therapy and provides clinical supervision to therapists.
4. Responsible for the day to day management and service provision under the Department of Alcohol and Substance Abuse (DASA) RULE 2060 and services provided under DASA licenses while assuring staff adherence to policies and procedures.
5. Serves as the contact to all community partners. Provides clinical workshops to internal and external groups as needed.
6. Collaborates with Agency personnel in submitting proposals as needed to secure financial support from private and government resources.
7. Maintains program compliance with agency regulations as well as applicable accreditation, legal, contractual and practice standards.
8. Maintains statistical data and periodically reviews to ensure quality service provision, implementation of enhancements in programming and identifies trends and opportunities for program development. Ensures monthly, quarterly and annual reports are prepared and delivered on time.
9. Develops, implements and monitors program budget, makes adjustments in order to maintain fiscal integrity.
10. Works beyond regular business hours and on weekends in order to program needs.
PLEASE NOTE:*Essential functions include all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
X Kneel and move from sitting, bending, kneeling or standing multiple times a day.
X Push and pull objects up to 50 pounds.
X Climb up and down up to 3 flights of stairs at a time.
X Lift up to 35 pounds.
Other Requirements: Comply with program and/or Agency requirements related to:
X Background check, including any program specific requirements
X TB Testing
X Additional Requirements: Required to travels to various agency locations to provide services.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Minimum: Master's Degree MA/MS
Preferred: 10 years supervisory experience, 5 years experience CADC, LCSW
Minimum: 5 years supervisory experience, CADC/Substance abuse
Minimum Education Required