Details: Commensurate with experience and duties
1705 Desales Street Northwest
District of Columbia
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Sentencing Project is seeking an experienced Administrative Associate to provide general administrative assistance to include, but not be limited to, overall office operations and fundraising/development. Responsibilities will include importing and exporting data records, gift entry and acknowledgments, conducting regular data cleanup, answering phone, and responding to correspondence.
Desirable skills and experience include the following:
• Associate degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Two years relevant public interest experience
• Demonstrated experience updating and maintaining a contact database management system for fundraising
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel, and extensive experience with mail merge functions
• Exceptional attention to detail, excellent phone manner, and good customer service skills
• Knowledge of Salsa CRM database a plus
• Editing and proofreading experience a plus
Current benefits package includes prorated vacation and sick leave; contribution to 403(b) retirement plan and Metro transportation subsidy.
Minimum Education Required