26 Bleecker Street
Planned Parenthood of New York City is seeking an Associate Vice President of Recruitment to join our team! The position is based in our Human Resources Department located at 26 Bleecker Street, New York, New York 10012.
It is an exciting and important time to work at Planned Parenthood of New York City. We are building on our strength with dynamic new leadership, talented staff members, engaged donors and activists, and amazing community partners. We are determined to thrive and grow in these times of transition and resistance.
Working at PPNYC is more than a job. It is an opportunity to help ensure that all New Yorkers have access to affordable, high-quality sexual and reproductive health care and evidence-based education programing so they can lead healthy lives and fulfill their dreams. We approach our work through a reproductive justice lens, seeking to break down the barriers, whether through our services, education or advocacy efforts, which prevent individuals from accessing the health care and information they need and deserve.
At PPNYC, we provide the absolute best care to our patients and our communities through innovative health care delivery and education programming. We care for everyone who walks through our doors regardless of insurance, ability to pay or immigration status. As a leading voice for reproductive freedom, PPNYC fiercely advocates for policies to ensure that all New Yorkers will have access to the full range of reproductive health care services and information.
PPNYC knows that our greatest asset is our people. We offer competitive compensation and robust benefits package to eligible employees. Our benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan including an employer contribution, and generous paid time off.
What the Associate Vice President of Recruitment does:
- Manages PPNYC’s organization-wide recruiting vision, strategy and tactics
- Works closely with Senior leadership to develop and implement plans to attract and retain top talent with diverse experiences and perspectives
- Supports PPNYC’s organizational growth and innovation while maintaining its commitment to mission and quality standards
- Oversees the screening and selection processes for evaluating potential candidates conducted by Human Resources and hiring managers within each department of the organization
- Optimizes the use of PPNYC’s applicant tracking system by the HR team and ensures that all departments are trained to utilize the system effectively
- Identifies, monitors and evaluates key recruitment and other performance indicators, develops reports, and analyzes data in an effort to improve both quality and efficiency in hiring practices
- Serves as a member of the senior management team. Participates in PPNYC’s strategic planning and ongoing evaluation regarding employee recruitment, development, and engagement
- Ensures all recruitment policies and practices are in compliance with organizational and professional standards, and state and federal laws and regulations
We’re seeking candidates who have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- SPHR and/or SHRM-SCP professional certification strongly preferred
- A minimum of 10 years Human Resources experience with at least 5 years specializing in high-volume recruitment
- Demonstrated management experience leading a recruitment team
- Superb interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- A team player who works well both independently and with staff and managers at all levels
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced, and fluid work environment
- Demonstrated track record of program implementation and project management and openness to evolving responsibilities
- Knowledge of healthcare industry a plus
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Are you interested in bringing your expertise to Planned Parenthood of New York City? Please click here to be redirected to our organization's website, where you may submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. No phone calls; PPNYC will contact select applicants to conduct an initial phone screening.
Planned Parenthood of New York City is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace. People of color, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are encouraged to apply. We consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, socio-economic status, marital or veteran status, pregnancy status or sexual orientation.