24 Crescent Street
WATCH seeks a Campaign & Communications Coordinator to assist in marketing our work and researching organizing campaigns for expanding affordable housing in Waltham.
- Research and develop local community organizing policy proposals that will result in increased access to safe and affordable housing.
- Prepare easy to understand materials about community organizing proposals along with background showing the need for the proposal and success with similar projects in other MA communities.
- Develop and edit materials that publicize WATCH events and activities including flyers, e-news, newsletter articles. Assist with posting about WATCH's programs on social media and website.
- Participate in staff meetings, prepare program updates, assist with organization-wide events.
pro-rated to part time hours (vacation, health insurance, paid sick time) and flexible scheduling.
Level of Language Proficiency
Conversational Spanish required.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
- Send resume to Daria Gere at email@example.com with "Job Application" in subject line.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until position is filled. update 8/30/18 : We are still reviewing applications- please send us your resume!