Details: Salary commensurate with experience.
1240 Montrose Avenue
Wolf Performing Arts Center Seeking Development Director
Wolf Performing Arts Center (Wolf PAC) is seeking an experienced and dynamic Development Director to lead our fundraising efforts.
The Development Director will create and implement a comprehensive fundraising strategy for our organization and will be responsible for meeting the organization’s development goals.
Reporting to the Executive Director and working closely with the Board of Directors, the Director of Development will:
· Create and implement a comprehensive development plan
· Lead and manage Wolf PAC’s overall fundraising efforts, including annual giving, scholarship fund, and other campaigns
· Identify new prospects and coordinate our efforts to build donor relationships with parents, families, alumni of Wolf Performing Arts Center, and community businesses
· Serve as a front-line fundraiser, cultivating and soliciting gifts from individual, corporate, and foundation donors
· Develop, recommend new initiatives and manage Wolf PAC’s various fundraising events
· Write donor appeals and development marketing materials
· Work closely with the Executive Director and staff to ensure the success of the development program.
· Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of direct fundraising experience
· Successful track record of requesting and attracting individual gifts at all levels and demonstrated success in meeting fundraising goals
· Excellent writing and verbal communications skills
· A self-starter who shares a passion for our mission, the ability to think creatively, and a willingness to work independently as well as part of team while helping to provide a safe, nurturing environment for our children
· Event planning and grant writing experience
· Experience with the planning and roll-out of a multiyear fundraising campaign
· Able to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends
· Proficiency in Client Relations Management software; Salesforce is a plus
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit resume and cover letter to Bobbi Wolf, Executive Director at email@example.com.