Summary: The Data Management Analyst is responsible for supporting all compliance, quality reviews, and program reports of Bright Beginnings. The Data Management Analyst must be versed or willing to become versed in the Head Start Performance Standards, Title 29 of the District of Columbia Municipal Regulations, OSSE Terms and Conditions, and the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) Accreditation Standards.
- Support the coordination of Program Focus Reviews in ERSEA, health and nutrition, disabilities and mental health, education (center-based and home-based), governance, management systems, safe environments, and family and community engagement.
- Serves as Site Administrator for all Bright Beginnings' data management systems, such as [[http:ChildPlus.Net|ChildPlus.Net]], the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS), and the Head Start Enterprise System (HSES) and ensures the fidelity of the data contained in all data management systems.
- Responsible for producing program report and narrative that are shared with the Board of Directors and Policy Council.
- Assist in producing any other reports required by the Board of Directors and Policy Council to make informed decisions.
- Project manage external researchers and statisticians to support program evaluation recommend and implement priority improvements;
- Project manage the design, creation, and refinement of a data visualization suite.
- Develop organizational data story in partnership with organizational stakeholders.
- Manage data collection processes, using contractors and staff.
- Partner with leaders to create people solutions to improve impact and outcomes.
- Work with Program Managers on the development of the annual staff training plans to ensure consistency with the results of ongoing monitoring efforts.
- Work with program and educational staff to understand school-based quantitative and qualitative data needs, and develop solutions to fulfill them
- Maintains accurate written/electronic records.
- Provide information and data for various grants.
- Ensures the timely completion of department reports and documentation by maintaining accurate and up-to-date records in ChildPlus.Net.
- Assist with the completion and submission of required monthly reports through HMIS, ChildPlus.Net and the End of Month Report to the Head Start Enterprise System (HSES).
- Maintains confidentiality of information at all times.
- Attends all trainings and staff meetings as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Data Management, Social Services field, or combination of alternate degree and experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Must have DC local and Federal criminal record clearance, Child Protective Register check status and substance abuse testing.
- Must demonstrate flexibility in work settings, maturity of judgment and ability to work collegially.
- Must have the ability to maintain a cooperative, diplomatic working relationship with co-workers, supervisors, families and the community.
- Strong computer skills with expertise in Windows-based programs, such as the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Documentation of Tuberculin-free condition and health screening on an annual basis.
- Be able to lift 25-50 lbs.
- Be able to walk, squat/kneel, sit on floor, see, hear and speak.
- Be able to raise objects from a lower to higher location or moving objects horizontally from one location to another.
- Be able to sit for extended periods of time in front of a computer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance