1301 York Rd.
GENERAL FUNCTION: Responsible for making site visits to mental health facilities across Maryland, conducting interviews with mental health consumers and producing accurate reports.
- Must be a self-identified mental health consumer or family member of a mental health consumer
- Support the values of consumer self-determination and recovery and the involvement of consumers in service monitoring and quality oversight
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable working with diverse groups of individuals
- Must work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to type and basic word processing skills
- Must submit to a background check.
- Must have a driver’s license, a clean driving record and a personal vehicle for use in making site visits
- Must be able to work a weekly schedule with frequent statewide travel.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changes as the program develops and grows
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Make site visits to public mental health facilities across the state of Maryland, driving to sites as needed, and interview consumers using these services
- Write reports, complete filing assignments and some data entry
- Attend meetings with providers and funders
- Handle information and referral requests
- Other duties as assigned
- Non-exempt, hourly, part-time
- Mileage reimbursement
- Includes vacation, sick leave and some holidays
- Eligible for part-time benefits
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send a cover letter noting self-identified mental health consumer or family member of a mental health consumer along with hourly rate requirement and resume to email@example.com or mail to Attention: Susan Linkous at MHAMD, 1301 York Rd., #505, Lutherville, MD 21093. No phone calls please. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability or covered veteran status.