Full Time Contract
Details: NGN 5,386,500
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for Zonal Project Managers to join our teams in Sokoto, Zamfara and Jigawa/Katsina (Nigeria).
To work with the country office team and SMC Senior Project Manager to effectively manage project activities and resources, provide leadership and stewardship to the project team and maintain collaborative links with the project’s key stakeholders at national and sub-national level.
The successful candidate will have:
- Postgraduate or Master’s degree in Public Health, Health Policy, Epidemiology or another relevant specialty is a minimum requirement
- Extensive experience of working at national or state level in developing countries
- Excellent project planning, management and monitoring & evaluation skills
- Experience managing project budgets
- Proven leadership skills and team leading
- Experience in advocacy and policy influencing
- Excellent written and spoken English
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our website for the full job description and to apply.