41 Madison Avenue
Smile Train is seeking a Manager, Corporate Partnerships to join the Corporate Partnerships team. This position will work with the existing team supporting current corporate partners to raise funds and awareness for Smile Train. The Manager will also work to create new opportunities for Smile Train to engage with corporations. He/She will be expected to work closely with other departments to help coordinate and support the activities. This individual will take on the program’s vital administrative tasks to help support and grow the program.
Employee Engagement and Giving
- Coordinate a corporate Employee Engagement program for Smile Train corporate partners, including fundraising and athletic events, and program site visits
- Work across departments and support Smile Train’s international locations for employee engagement activities, fundraising, program visits, etc.
- Track, trouble shoot and manage several revenue streams
- Research and identify new ways to promote and grow matching gift program
- Complete matching gift confirmations when necessary
- Respond to donor inquiries pertaining to matching gifts
- Research and pursue new funding and partnership opportunities
- Represent Smile Train at charity fairs and other workplace giving events
- Respond to and cultivate new inquiries about corporate partnerships
- Identify opportunities to engage corporations
- Develop and implement outreach and engagement strategies
General partnership management and administrative tasks
- Review incoming gifts and database management
- Manage reporting, mailings and other cultivation activities to the donors
- Create and manage website content and coordinate creative needs
- Update marketing materials and collateral such as pitch decks, case studies, etc.
- General support in managing existing partnerships and special events
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Experience in fundraising, marketing or sales; and/or corporate fundraising or philanthropy
- Familiarity and experience with various forms of corporate philanthropy
- Experience in corporate employee engagement, event and competitions planning and/or campaign management
- Interest and enthusiasm for corporate philanthropy
- Demonstrated relationship building skills
- A self-starter with project/time management skills and a high attention to detail
- Experience with prospect research, database analysis and management
- Ability to give engaging presentations, both virtually or in-person
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong writing and editing, public speaking and overall communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively as part of a team required
- Outgoing and engaging personality
- Highly proactive, initiative driven and goal oriented professional approach
Smile Train offers a very competitive benefits package with health, vision, dental, and 401k.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Smile Train is committed to diversity among its employees and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Please submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Manager, Corporate Partnerships in the subject of the email. Local candidates only; relocation assistance is not available at this time. In compliance with the law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.