3611 E Denny Way
Epiphany School, a private, non-sectarian, independent PreK-5 school, is currently seeking an Epiphany School Extended Day Program Manager (ESED). The ESED Manager is a senior level, working manager position that leads and is responsible for overseeing the Extended Day Program. This role will oversee and develop programs and policies that ultimately contribute to the school’s success.
What you will enjoy about this role:
As the ESED Manager you will be directly involved in developing, supporting and enriching educational, social, and recreational experiences before and after school hours, during in-service days and during some school breaks. The Epiphany School Extended Day Manager is passionate about supporting the growth and development of elementary-age children and demonstrates success in leading and managing people and designing extracurricular programs.
You will work in one of the premier elementary schools in Seattle on a beautiful campus in a quiet, sought-after neighborhood with a rich history for attracting excellent students
What you must have:
o Bachelor’s degree required, higher educational degree preferred
- Experience teaching or working with children in grades PreK-5
- Management experience, including employee supervision, budgeting, and contracting
- Ability to supervise staff and manage large groups of children on a daily basis
- STARS certification and CPR/First Aid training or must be eligible to be certified
- Good organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to work with detailed information with a high degree of accuracy
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to deal with emergencies
- Commitment to student and family confidentiality a must
- Must be smart, warm, motivated, organized, process- and detail-oriented.
How to apply: Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference the job title ESED Manager in the subject line. No phone calls please.
To learn more about us and view the full job description, visit www.epiphanyschool.org
Minimum Education Required