100 North 20th Street
The Data Entry Clerk will work with the other data staff to process gifts and payments for various Mission Advancement Services clients. They will also be responsible for other general record maintenance and upkeep within the database. In addition the Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for producing queries and reports as requested by the Data Manager and other senior staff. The Data Entry Clerk will be expected to prioritize their workload and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Gift and payment processing
- Constituent record additions and maintenance
- Email signup processing
- Produce donor and gift reports upon request
- Provide information to internal and external callers as appropriate, and direct inquiries and requests appropriately
- Assist administrative staff in coordinating, tracking and disseminating materials for meetings, reports, projects, and mailings as needed
- Create acknowledgement letters and tax receipts upon request
- Other duties as assigned
- Some college required; degree preferred
- Experience with data entry; Raiser’s Edge experience a plus
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Superior organizational skills and abilities in effectively prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a focus on donor relations
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume to Lara Szott, Administrative Assistant, at email@example.com.
The Catholic Foundation of Greater Philadelphia
The Catholic Foundation of Greater Philadelphia provides a variety of charitable giving and fundraising options for donors and nonprofit organizations in the Greater Philadelphia area. CFGP provides donors with an avenue to fulfill their charitable goals, and offers nonprofit organizations the tools and structure to develop additional resources and support.
Minimum Education Required