Details: Not Listed
West Palm Beach
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – the world’s leader in the search for a cure for cystic fibrosis, and one of the most innovative and successful organizations of its kind is seeking an Administrative Manager to join our team.
The Administrative Manager works within a chapter and helps to ensure efficient and compliant chapter operations related to administrative, financial and program requirements. The person within this role acts independently in overseeing projects and helps ensure a smooth audit process by providing support and content area expertise to the Executive Director and the development staff. The Administrative Manager also maintains professional and supportive relationships with volunteers, vendors, donors and sponsors.
The Administrative Manager accurately communicates and raises awareness about CF and the work of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation by educating CF families, patients, and caregivers with up-to-date information on research progress, access to healthcare, pending legislative issues on both a local and national level, and other services provides.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a financial management and administrative operational role
- Must be familiar with nonprofit finance and accounting regulations
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask and thrive in a deadline oriented workplace
- Ability to effectively interface with field staff, the Board of Directors and other leadership volunteers
- Ability to meet concurrent deadlines
- Manage multiple projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a unique opportunity to direct your energy and talents towards achieving a “life enhancing” mission, while benefitting from the resources and support of a highly regarded national non-profit organization.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation offers an excellent salary and benefits package. Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to www.cff.org under “careers”
Minimum Education Required