Details: Salary is commensurate with experience.
500 12th Street
We are currently seeking a Program Associate to join the Pivot team to support and assist work on a range of innovative projects designed to achieve our organizational mission of ensuring that all students graduate college and career-ready. The Program Associate will provide support in the coordinating of projects in several programmatic areas. The ideal candidate would be passionate about and committed to Pivot’s mission, vision and values. To succeed in this entry-level position, they should have solid project management, teamwork and communication skills (writing, listening, and speaking). The ideal candidate would have experience in or working with k-12 schools, districts or charters and knowledge of K-12 education issues. They would have strong interpersonal and customer service skills and experience maintaining positive relationships with partners and clients.
This is a full-time, Exempt position based out of Pivot’s Oakland, CA office. Monthly car and plane travel to project sites will be required; project sites are located throughout California.
· Working with managers to support the development and execution of project plans.
· Collaborating with managers to support internal project meetings or events, including project check-ins, internal trainings, etc. Support could include developing and/or revising content for the meetings or events, communicating about the meetings or events, managing logistics, taking notes, and supporting follow-up.
· Collecting, organizing and managing data from online resources and from tools such as surveys and evaluations, as needed and in support of program objectives.
· Supporting managers and staff during in-person or virtual engagements with project partners and/or clients, including school districts, CMOs, and/or schools. These engagements include webinars, virtual check-ins, in-person project meetings (including networks of districts, CMOs, and/or schools), workshops or trainings and district and school site visits, etc.
· Developing, revising, storing and accessing online resources that are both internal to Pivot and external to our partners and clients.
· Providing the highest quality customer service, building and maintaining positive, productive working relationships with partners and districts, CMOs, and schools.
· Other duties as assigned.
Pivot Learning offers a competitive compensation package, including medical/dental/vision insurance, 403b, vacation leave, sick leave, and 15 paid holidays.
Level of Language Proficiency
Multi-Lingual a benefit.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Indicate the position title in the subject line of the email for the fastest consideration. In your cover letter, please comment on how your skills and experience are a good match for this position, your salary requirements, and where you heard about this position.