As a member of the Prototypes Domestic Violence Programs, and under the supervision of the Supervisor, Case Manager will provide direct services, education, information and referrals to survivors of domestic violence.
- Conduct initial client assessment and intake.
- Monitor support services, information and referrals.
- Recommend interventions and/ or referrals as appropriate, based on client needs.
- Provide service assessments: prioritizing client needs. Service Plan: develop goals and timeline to achieve goals with client (including employment/vocational assistance and referrals). Client Advocacy: phone calls, coordination of services on behalf of the clients. Reassess and revise service plan as needed; and follow-up with clients to assess for additional services (i.e. legal assistance).
- Co-facilitate and/ or conduct open groups, structured closed groups and individual counseling to residents (DV group, Parenting Skills, Life Skills, Resume-writing, job search, etc., therapeutic groups, etc.)
- Provide direct services and transportation based on client needs, including child care while adult clients access services at the site.
- Provide domestic violence, substance abuse counseling, support services, information and referrals.
- Maintain network of mental health, health, social service substance abuse and domestic violence referrals.
- Document information on each client, maintain written records and reports.
- Assist the program in developing and documenting culturally sensitive understanding of the target population.
- Assist in training community network staff representatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: 40 Hour DV Certification required. Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, and/or 1-3 years’ experience as a community worker. Must have familiarity with the needs of the target population, and experience working with domestic violence and crisis intervention services. Good writing and verbal communication skills. Knowledge and respect of all confidentiality issues. Must also have a dependable automobile with valid driver’s license and current insurance. Bilingual/Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply.
Healthright 360 offers a competitive benefit's package!
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required