DIRECTOR, PROGRAM QUALITY ASSURANCE
1368 Fulton Street
The Director of Quality Assurance will lead the design, implementation, and management of a coordinated and comprehensive strategy for measuring the impact of Restoration's economic mobility and health programs. The Director Program Quality Assurance, in collaboration with other Restoration departments, will identify key areas for evaluation, build capacity for ongoing program compliance, monitoring, and lead efforts to conceptualize and implement a longitudinal strategic plan designed to improve internal program practices and to inform external stakeholders about our work, including the build out and implementation of our data management platforms.
Primary Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Work with senior leadership team to effectively communicate results both internally and externally.
- Manage all administrative aspects of data management, including budget, data collection logistics and other related duties as necessary.
- Conduct regular audits of program files, data systems, processes, policies and procedures, as well as sample check-ins with clients, in order to ensure ongoing program service delivery is in compliance with contract or other requirements.
- Manage all administrative aspects of program compliance efforts, including budget and other related duties as necessary.
- Seek and develop ways to engage local residents in ongoing program evaluation and design.
- Manage all administrative aspects of evaluation efforts, including vendor vetting, evaluation logistics, budget, and other related duties as necessary.
- Master's Degree in Public Policy, Social Work or related field.
- At least 3 years of successful experience with both qualitative research methods and/or data management, tool design and validation, and/or compliance.
- Exceptional project management, prioritization, and planning skills, with demonstrated success producing high-quality deliverables on time and within budget.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent strategic thinking skills, with the ability to operationalize concepts and transform ideas into action as well as apply research findings to ongoing program development.
- Prior experience working with community based organizations is preferred.
- Passion for, knowledge of, and demonstrated commitment to community development, youth development, and community organizing and leadership development as strategies to improve low income communities.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Accrued time includes Vacation, Sick, and Personal Days
403(b) Plan offerings
Minimum Education Required