Part-Time Employment Support Staff
- Job posted by Jewish Family & Children's Service of Greater Boston
The Pathways to Employment Support Staff works in our soft skills development program supporting individuals with mild to moderate developmental disabilities and psychiatric needs in developing their soft skills and preparing them for success in independent employment. The Support Staff is responsible for safely transporting program participants from the program site to community volunteer sites in the program van and works with participants in groups and 1:1, providing training to complete various tasks and feedback to help them develop their skills. College students looking for hands-on experience in the field strongly encouraged to apply.
This is a part-time position, Monday-Friday, 20 hours/week, approximately 8:30am-12:30pm in Brighton. The starting wage for this position is $14.50-$15.50/hour.
- High School degree required.
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities, in a vocational or community integrated settings preferred.
- Strong Interpersonal Communication Skills, both oral and written
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to pass First Aid/CPR/MAP
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (excel, word, outlook, power point)
JF&CS believes in developing talent and offers extensive opportunities for promotion for highly qualified employees. JF&CS offers an excellent work environment with competitive salary and a benefit package including generous paid time off, health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, and employee referral bonuses.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered. We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JF&CS has gone tobacco free at our Waltham campus.