Job Purpose and Background
CDP North America, Inc. is seeking a dedicated individual to join its business operations in support of the President, Special Advisor and the Management Team. This is an exciting and significant opportunity for an exceptional candidate to support the executive team in a dynamic international organization working to integrate financial and environmental considerations to address key global challenges.
CDP is an international non-profit that drives companies and governments to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions, safeguard water resources and protect forests. Voted number one climate research provider by investors and working with over 800 institutional investors with assets of US$87 trillion, we leverage investor and buyer power to motivate companies to disclose and manage their environmental impacts. Over 6,300 companies with some 55% of global market capitalization disclosed environmental data through CDP in 2017. This is in addition to the over 500 cities and 100 states and regions who disclosed, making CDP’s platform one of the richest sources of information globally on how companies and governments are driving environmental change. CDP, formerly Carbon Disclosure Project, is a founding member of the We Mean Business Coalition. Please visit www.cdp.net or follow us on twitter @CDP to find out more.
Key responsibilities include:
The applicant will be responsible for a wide range of executive support functions for the President, Special Advisor and the Management Team of CDP North America, and will:
· Schedule meetings and maintain individual calendars;
· Support travel logistics;
· Handle expense reports in a timely and accurate manner;
· Organize and support the quarterly Board meetings by creating materials and managing logistics;
· Coordinate meetings for CDP North America’s President, Special Advisor and Executive Management Team
· Provide assistance for strategic meetings
· Exercise topicality of PowerPoint
· Conduct basic research & affords follow up assistance
· Handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
· Draft email responses
Required skills and experience
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university;
· 1 year relevant work experience;
· A passion to contribute to CDP’s mission;
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
· The ability to manage time effectively, being meticulously organized and detail-oriented;
· The ability to handle sensitive information in a professional and confidential manner.
This is a full-time role based at CDP’s New York office in Manhattan.
Competitive NGO salary, annual discretionary bonus, excellent health & dental benefits, non-contributory 401k (additional contributory 401k amount optional), 24 days’ vacation annually.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter setting out how you meet the required skills and experience to address key responsibilities, to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Executive Assistant’ in the subject.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Interested applicants must be eligible to work legally in the US.