This position will be responsible for the performance of administrative duties and projects for the Manager of Business Services. The Administrative Assistant will maintain vital ATS demographic information of both subscribers and members on the database system. In addition, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for database-related activities, providing technical support as well as other duties as assigned by the Manager of Business Services.
Primary Responsibilities include:
· Monitor Institutional Subscriptions accounts from Purchase Order to renewal.
· Communicate with all customers after the Renewal notices are sent to ensure status of renewal and verify the correct contact person.
· Communicate with all customers during budget reviews to manage renewal status.
· Address client queries regarding orders, subscriptions, and website content over the telephone and e-mail.
· Responsible for mailing new member ID cards to paid in full ATS members.
· Contact Agents with the updated renewal pricing.
· Identify subscriber accounts that may not renew and relay necessary information to the department manager.
· Enter and maintain client details into Salesforce database.
· Process new orders and renewals on Salesforce database for members, and subscribers, including scanning.
· Prepare and process batches in a timely manner.
· Report any problems to the manager.
· Assist subscribers who have problems with their subscription by manipulating Salesforce and Atypon.
· Process claims for AJRCCM.
· Examine all records thoroughly to ensure accuracy of information on database and corrections made as needed.
· Respond to telephone calls and assume responsibility for both subscriptions and ATS journals inboxes.
· Process refunds for overpayments and as requested.
· Contact customers with bad credit cards to ensure payment is received.
· Provide technical support to members and subscribers for the Atypon platform.
· Assist the Manager and Chief of Strategic Positioning & Communication with marketing to expand subscriber base.
· Assist in proofreading of all subscriptions marketing material.
Measures of Accountability:
· Effective monitoring of delegated responsibilities. All required follow-up should be done within 48 hours.
· Prioritize and organize responsibilities to meet and/or exceed department/unit needs. Responses to customer inquiries should have a 24-48 hour turn around. All orders should be completed within 48 hours of receipt.
· Effective and diplomatic resolution to customer inquiries and complaints. All resolutions should be reached within 48 hours.
· Attention to detail.
· Courteous and efficient handling of inquiries and requests.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and follow-up skills
· Proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel), with the ability to learn the in-house database system (Salesforce), and strong internet research skills
· Excellent customer service skills and the ability to exercise good judgment in arriving at a swift and accurate resolution
· Self-motivated, dependable and goal oriented
· Must be detailed-oriented
· Ability to work independently.
· Excellent time management skills
· Proven ability to work independently, and in a team environment
· Minimum of one year’s related experience, preferably at a publisher, in a similar capacity
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, life, ltd, 403(b), FSA. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minimum Education Required