Administrative Assistant, Workforce Initiatives
- Job posted by Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers
40 Court St.
- Key role: Provides administrative and logistical support for divisional programming, projects, and in general for the SVP. Helps facilitate and support the planning, implementation, and evaluation activities of assigned programs. This includes collaboration with internal staff and external stakeholders as determined by the scope of the initiatives.
- Key responsibilities:
- Support logistics for all internal and external meetings, support scheduling and assist with monitoring workflow, triage information requests, develop updated filing systems and strategies on record keeping, support review committees.
- Support processing, tracking and administration of all loan repayment program and special project contracts. As assigned work with grants and contract management and accounting department to track status of contracts and payments.
- For MLCHC funding contracts and grants monitor deliverables and reporting dates, support preparation of deliverables and submissions and documentation.
- For the Division and initiatives update all electronic and paper filing and tracking systems including shared folders with a focus on Statewide Investments Programs, work force and training initiatives.
- Provide administrative support for all League training, including seminars, webinars, conferences, meetings and others. Support event scheduling and service needs, support contract processing, consultant, program and trainer support. Create schedules, conference calls, evaluations, and other duties, as needed. Prepare conference and shared space including technology use.
- Communicates continuously within assigned area and outside as required. Assists in monitoring programs and shares progress with division leadership.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Travel required: minimal.
- Key qualifications:
- Organized; self-motivated
- Ability to take direction and work with minimum supervision
- Accurate, detail oriented individual capable of managing multiple tasks and meeting assigned deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- College degree preferred.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position description.
Health Plan employer pays 75%; Dental Plan employer pays 50%; Retirement Plan -403b available for employee donations; after 1 year retirement funds contribution by employer; short term and long term disability and term life insurance covered by employer; workers compensation and unemployment coverage; 2 weeks vacation annually; 12 days sick time accrued annually; 2 personal days applied to sick day pool; 12 fixed holidays and 1 floating holiday;
Minimum Education Required