The Humane Rescue Alliance (HRA) is looking for a new Adoptions Manager to manage all aspects of the adoption program and adoptions staff at our New York Avenue and Oglethorpe Adoption Centers, ensuring the adoption policies and protocols are followed.
Qualifications and requirements include:
- Knowledge of and ability to implement animal sheltering best practices, programs, procedures and protocol in animal adoptions.
- Knowledge of and ability to handle domestic, exotic, and wild animals. Knowledge of restraint, handling techniques, and general animal safety practices.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, and motivate a team, and identifying skills in others that can be developed.
HRA is requesting that candidates meet the following education and experience requirements:
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum four years of progressively responsible experience in animal sheltering or animal welfare. Experience should include managing staff.
HRA is EOE.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For the full job description and to apply online, go to https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=c3a30086-df4c-4fd3-9714-0ec6f4ee91a1&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=197089&lang=en_US&source=CC4