2101 Wilson Blvd., #302
ACCSC seeks an Accreditation Coordinator. The primary duties and functions of the ACCSC Accreditation Coordinator include evaluating institutional self-studies and documentation for compliance with established standards. It also includes providing consultative guidance and feedback with respect to the application of standards at the practical level in the institution. Each position involves extensive travel [on average three weeks per month (8 in school days each month)]. The ability to work with confidential material in a collegial manner is required. Candidates for this position must be professional, team oriented, self-disciplined, possess strong conflict resolution skills, and maintain a sense of balance between operational effectiveness and continuous quality improvement. Additional responsibilities/challenges will be assigned depending on demonstrated growth potential.
- BA/BS in an area that supports the requirements of the position description;
- Must be available to travel three weeks each month;
- Should be able to communicate effectively to various audiences (team members, volunteers, school administration, etc.)
- Experienced individual with excellent writing, editing, and computer word processing skills;
- Strong analytical and auditing skills with the ability to synthesize data and report accurate information;
- Must have the ability to multi-task while working on various projects at once;
- Knowledge of training institutions, instructional processes, management techniques and business operations a plus; and
- Fluency in Spanish would provide advantage in the job.
Minimum Education Required