The Data Management Coordinator maintains a strong database with robust and up-to-date information. Acquires and transforms data that can be inserted into our database and utilized by every department across the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains the integrity of NACD’s database with robust and current information
- Maintains a healthy set of data within bucket of accounts, to include updated contact and account information (additional board information, executive experiences, account industry, revenue, market cap, stock exchange, etc.)
- Leverages BoardEx and DiscoverOrg to acquire and validate data to upload to Salesforce
- Uploads large sets of data using DemandTools & WinPure
- Understands the organization’s data goals and follows roadmap set out to achieve results
- Follows processes laid out by Manager, Data Integrity to ensure contact information is kept up to date following any updates
- Ensures that leads coming in from Marketo are merged or inserted into the database
- Checks for and merges duplicate records on a daily basis
- Assists with various projects as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years of experience in a data-oriented capacity is required. Proven experience working with and manipulating data using tools such as DemandTools, WinPure, and Excel experience is a plus.
Why Work at NACD?
NACD is committed to fostering a corporate culture that engages, inspires, and challenges its employees. The organization values energetic dialogue, creative thinking, and innovative problem-solving. Employees at all levels are given a voice on how to best serve NACD members and deliver on the mission of the association. We offer a generous benefits package and a positive, collegial workplace atmosphere in a metro-accessible location.
Our office is located in Arlington, VA--just one block from the Courthouse Metro Station. NACD does not pay for expenses related to relocation.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If interested, submit your cover letter and résumé to Allison Harwick at firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please.