BILINGUAL ENGLISH/SPANISH REQUIRED
The Broadway House Women’s Shelter located in the Bushwick section of Brooklyn serves 165 women, approximately 37 of whom are MICA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The person filling this position is expected to:
(1) immediately formulate a plan and prepare clients for permanent housing placement; (2) engage individuals requiring social service assistance; (3) interview and evaluate clients, formulate Independent Living Plans and goals; and (4) locate and refer to appropriate community resources for clients.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience.
- May be required to become First Aid/CPR certified.
- May be required to become certified in overdose prevention.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please write "Case Manager I, Broadway House Women's Shelter" in subject of e-mail.
Please send resume and cover letter in MS word attachment to: