Details: Competitive compensation commensurate with experience and skills for the position.
445 Sherman Avenue
QuestBridge is a revenue generating nonprofit organization that connects outstanding low-income students with educational opportunities that can change their lives, as well as the demographics of our nation’s leading educational institutions.
As a Data Assistant, you will be the relied upon to support our College Prep Scholars and National College Match programs. You will primarily engage in and provide support to the data analysts and engineers to perform maintenance, quality assurance, and other miscellaneous tasks.
- Record consolidation
- Build and QA queries using drag and drop tools
- Data cleaning
- Configuration updates in admissions system
- Maintenance tasks to support the admissions system
- Miscellaneous tasks using MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience using MS Excel or Google Sheets
- Familiarity with SQL is a plus
- Familiarity with HTML is a plus
- Experience using CRM applications is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Team player, enjoy working collaboratively with a small team of passionate colleagues
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience and skills for the position.
Hours and Location of Work
This is a temporary position at the QuestBridge headquarters located in Palo Alto, CA.
Minimum Education Required