200 Bedford Street
Who We Are
FIRST® is the world’s leading youth-serving nonprofit advancing STEM education outcomes and the development of 21st century life skills. For nearly 30 years, FIRST has evolved into a global movement by engaging millions of people with a proven game-changer for preparing kids to solve the world’s greatest problems. This legacy and opportunity is as strong and dynamic as ever, as FIRST creates the people who will change the world – today and tomorrow.
About this Role
We are seeking an excellent communicator with strong project development and management skills, who is passionate about contributing to a purposeful strategic mission. The FIRST LEGO® League (FLL) Partner Services Manager is responsible for the management, direction, assessment and evaluation of the Operational Partners of FIRST within defined regions of North America. This position manages both internal and external communication and program reporting, as well as identifies, creates, accesses, and updates associated content and materials to assist Operational Partners with the management and execution of the FLL Program.
In return, we promise a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment where you will be part of a team that cares about each other and thrives on each other’s successes. You’ll feel good about the future of the world after doing hard work with the talented people at FIRST and will have a front row seat to our life changing programs.
Reports to: Partner Services Manager, FLL. This role is located in Manchester, NH.
· Acts as the primary source of communication for FLL Operational Partners in a designated North America region.
· Identifies problem resolution within region including program management issues. Assists with regional evaluations.
· Identifies best practices within region and forecasts program needs and materials.
· Trains FLL Operational Partners on new tools and materials that assist with program management within region.
· Assists Partner Development Manager in creation of business plans that identify and cultivate new Partner opportunities within regional area to expand Partner network accommodating regional team growth
· Assists with distribution and collection of marketing materials, collection of sponsor list, spare parts, etc.
· Project lead on designated projects within FIRST LEGO League and across FIRST programs.
· Work cooperatively and productively as part of projects that others lead.
· Assist other Partner Services Managers as needed
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree Preferred; minimum of 2 years directly-related experience
· Must demonstrate and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills using a variety of methods such as email, letters, conversation, content creation and development, Facebook, Skype and wiki.
· Volunteer management Experience
· Project management experience
· Social Networking, strong computer skills – on-line project development
Commitment to FIRST® Core Values:
Discovery: We explore new skills and ideas.
Innovation: We use creativity and persistence to solve problems.
Impact: We apply what we learn to improve our world.
Inclusion: We respect each other and embrace our differences.
Teamwork: We are stronger when we work together.
Fun: We enjoy and celebrate what we do!
Thriving on our core values, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Minimum Education Required