1025 Vermont Ave. NW
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager of Social Media Strategy to lead all aspects of social media planning, execution, and analytics for a leading non-profit healthcare organization. This person should be organized, an advanced social content writer, and flexible. This person will work closely with the Director of Marketing & Communications in the development and communication of all strategy while owning tactical execution. This role is responsible to maximize engagement and implement effective and consistent content across all platforms while managing ad placements and performance analytics.
The Colorectal Cancer Alliance is a national organization committed to ending colorectal cancer within our lifetime. We help patients and families, survivors and caregivers, navigate their diagnosis and treatment, connecting them with those who can share experiences and knowledge, address concerns, and identify resources to meet their needs. We partner with healthcare professionals and social influencers to raise awareness of preventative screening, and we collaborate with researchers to better understand the disease and fund critical research. Our efforts are urgent, effective and efficient because we believe that tomorrow can’t wait.
- Share news, create conversations, gather investor sentiment, and drive innovation across all key social media outlets; Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Develop ongoing social strategy and execution leveraging brand, client stories, live events, campaigns, and organic social discussion.
- Ensure the consistency of the company's brand in all messaging across multiple platforms.
- Lead social communication strategy and execution across all departments.
- Train and mentor across the organization to improve social media integration and usage.
- Proactively engage in relevant conversations, ensuring prompt responses to inquiries maintaining the Alliance’s reputation across all social channels.
- Provide direction on structure, keyword, and ad copy development across all sponsored campaigns.
- Provide monthly in-depth analysis of the current social landscape across all platforms.
- Familiarity with best practices for outreach via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, including paid placements on all three platforms.
- Familiarity with basic or intermediate analytics practices for evaluating social media performance.
- 4+ years of relevant social media management
- Organized and energetic self-starter who can bring expertise to the team and follow through from concept to completion.
- Demonstrates intense initiative and understand what works and what doesn’t across social channels.
- Willingness to monitor communities on evenings and weekends.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent project management and organization skills.
Some travel may be required for this position based on the needs of the Alliance.
Director of Marketing & Communications
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply please send a cover letter, references, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without these will not be considered.