Do you want to work in a fun, meaningful, family-oriented environment with a diverse group of colleagues and an excellent supportive network? Do you have the ability to positively engage with those in the substance abuse disorder population? Then you've come to the right place! HealthRIGHT 360 is looking to fill a regular part-time Case Manager position in San Jose, CA. In this position, you will gain extensive experience working with co-occurring disorders, will receive on-going group and individual supervision, and will receive experience with a FUN, multi-disciplinary team including clinicians, peer mentors, intake coordinators, acupuncturists and clinical supervisors.
ASATS (Adult Substance Abuse Treatment Services) was first established in 1996 as a managed care program for providing, culturally and linguistically proficient outpatient substance abuse services in Santa Clara County. ASATS initially specialized in treatment services for the Asian and Pacific Islander (A/PI) communities, but has proven to be effective in working with diverse communities at large. Clients in this program range from 18 years old and over. Services include Targeted Case Management to the monolingual, Spanish-speaking population as well as to the English-speaking population. Most services are provided at clinic/agency site, and at times, can be provided in the community and in-home. We are looking for dedicated, passionate, and enthusiastic Case Managers who want to make a positive impact in our client's lives as well as in the community.
Sound interesting? Below, you will find a detailed list of responsibilities and requirements for this position.
- Provide Targeted Case Management to Adult clients participating in Outpatient Drug Treatment Services
- Timely and impeccable documentation of services in agency's Electronic Health Record system, using Drug Medi-Cal Documentation standards
- Working within a team of clinicians, peer mentors, intake coordinators, clinical supervisors, and other support staff
- Maintain positive working relationships with outside Providers, Community Based Organizations, and funders
- Utilize evidence based practice and models
- Adhere to State, County, Agency requirements relating to processes, documentation, productivity, quality improvement, and whole person care
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Certification in a Drug and Alcohol program recognized by DHCS OR Bachelor's Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or related field with current registration in a Drug and Alcohol Certification program recognized by DHCS
- Knowledge of substance abuse recovery principles and resources; including Co-occurring disorders and Trauma-informed treatment
- Experience with Electronic Health Records is desired!
- Registration with Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) is a plus!
HealthRIGHT 360 offers a competitive benefits package.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please go to: https://www.healthright360.org/job/case-manager-spanish-fluent