Details: Salary commensurate with experience.
The American Camp Association, New England—the region’s leading source for camp information and resources—enriches the lives of children and families through quality camp experiences. We seek a full-time team member based in our Lexington, MA office to:
Create, manage and monitor ACA New England’s social media presence
Create, maintain, update and curate content for website
Create and execute at-event communication through live-tweeting, electronic signage and other methods of real-time communication
Work with the Director of Membership and Engagement to develop and implement an annual communications and marketing plan, which includes traditional, digital and social media strategies
Design and develop creative, engaging and visually appealing content for electronic and print communications that build and maintain branding consistency
Track media coverage and research trends to inform proactive stories about ACA New England, our Members and ACA accredited camps and other camps in the region
Research, collect data and report statistics on our website, social media, email and other communications
Initiate, create and manage advertising campaigns and assist with marketing efforts.
Oversee and edit photography collection
Required Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Graphic design skills and experience
- Prior social media experience on the following platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Hootsuite; familiarity with Canva preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign; familiarity with Spark preferred.
- Experience with website Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress or Drupal
- Experience in use of print, electronic and other media for brand promotion
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a commitment to quality and accuracy
- Proficient on a PC Microsoft Office Products
- Demonstrated ability to communicate professionally over the phone, in writing, and interpersonally
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
The successful candidate will possess: a sense of humor, sound judgment, good instincts, and a major interest in helping to change the lives of children and youth through the camp experience are essential.
Minimum Education Required