500 Riverside Drive
Position Title: ADMISSIONS ASSOCIATE FOR RECRUITMENT
Office: Admissions, Programs & Resident Life
Reports To: Director of Admissions
POSITION PURPOSE: Leads the recruitment efforts to reach targets of annual recruitment plan. The Admissions Associate for Recruitment helps maintain and develop partnerships and relationships with outside organizations and maintains an up to date and functional mailing list. The Admissions Associate for Recruitment works with the Communications staff to promote I-House through digital and print media. During the summer months the Admissions Associate for Recruitment processes applications for the summer session and is responsible for the assignment of rooms for summer residents including groups. Assists the Director with the overall and day to day administration which help build community, foster global learning, and contribute to the mission and core values of empathy, respect and moral courage.
- Lead Associate on the recruitment efforts to reach targets of annual recruitment plan
- Helps maintain and develop partnerships and relationships with outside organizations and maintains an up-to-date and functional mailing list
- Promote I-House through digital and print media in collaboration with the Communications staff
- Process applications for summer admission and follow up with applicants regarding status
- Participate in admission application review panel
- Coordinate and organize details for summer groups and manage those partnerships
- Conduct orientation for incoming groups
- Assist the Director with the overall and day to day administration
- In addition to the performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be determined by the supervisor based on the particular requirements of the House.
- Performs other duties as requested, such as:
- Participate in I-House Internal Working Groups and Committees
- Work on other projects as requested by Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Related experience is a plus.
- At least 2 years of work experience in recruitment in higher education and developing digital and print media.
- Demonstrated ability/interest to cultivate, maintain and develop working relationships with outside organizations
- Comfort speaking in front of groups, acting as a representative for an organization at student fairs, conferences, etc.
- Strong customer service skills
- Extremely organized, detailed oriented and self-motivated.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and team player with ability to get along well with others.
- Experience working with diverse and multicultural populations.
Excellent health and retirement benefits + employee perks.
Level of Language Proficiency
Must be fluent in English.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter and resume via e-mail to email@example.com with “Admissions Associate for Recruitment” in the subject line. The application deadline is November 16, 2018 or until the position is filled.
International House provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, International House complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. International House expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.