95 Prospect Park West
Bring your skills and talent to help support Brooklyn’s flagship park. Prospect Park Alliance, the non-profit organization that sustains, restores and advances the Park in partnership with the City of New York, is seeking a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to support a full range of marketing efforts. Reporting into the Senior Manager of Marketing and Communications, this junior-level position will be part of a five-person team, and play a central role in the ongoing development of the organization’s marketing efforts, working across the organization to promote its work. The position provides a broad introduction to all aspects of marketing for a non-profit organization, providing the tools for growth in the field.
- Email Marketing – develop content and coordinate production for email newsletters and other email marketing communications.
- Social Media – coordinate social media calendar, day-to-day engagement and development of content.
- Website + App – coordinate website and app updates as well as develop content.
- Analytics – track data for website, Google AdWords, social media, email marketing and media relations activities.
- Events Calendar – oversee Park events calendar, coordinating content from internal departments and external partners.
- Volunteer Greeter Coordination – oversee volunteer participation in greeter program, which brings volunteers into the Park to engage visitors.
- Provide general administrative support as needed and manage interns.
- Internships or up to 1 year experience working in a marketing or communications capacity, including website management, email or social media marketing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong writing, editing and verbal communications skills, including the ability to engage and inspire website and social media audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with staff at all levels, to interact with external partners, and to represent the organization to the public.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to conduct and coordinate multiple tasks under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of content management systems, Google Analytics and/or email marketing services preferred.
Prospect Park Alliance offers a full benefits package.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit a resume, cover letter and writing samples, along with your salary expectation to email@example.com.