1550 Old Henderson Road
<img src="//:0" height="164" width="142">International Field Studies, Inc. (IFS)
Program Marketing Coordinator
The Program Marketing Coordinator has two main responsibilities: 1) responsible for marketing and sales activities for IFS and 2) act as the liaison between IFS and the trip instructor to ensure that all details of each trip are handled properly and IFS is of maximum assistance to the instructor. The employee performs a full range of office support assignments.
1. Greets customers; field telephone calls, mail, emails, and other material pertaining to trip inquiries and sales, status, financials and invoicing, and travel information.
2. Contacts clients and potential clients to schedule trips for the coming year.
3. Works comprehensively with the field study instructor to introduce the field study/trip instructor to IFS, its philosophy, program opportunities and operation, insure that the field study/trip instructor is aware of and follows pertinent IFS procedures, provides advice and insights about field station to ensure high levels of client satisfaction, and keeps up-to-date on the status of the field study/trip program, making scheduling and budgeting adjustments as necessary.
4. Schedules flights and generally organizes, coordinates, and executes travel logistics for groups, individuals, and IFS employees.
5. Conducts regular research to obtain the most cost effective travel options.
6. Keeps an organized and clear schedule of the year of visiting groups.
7. Maintains regular contact with the staff on the island and facilitates contact between the staff and other members of the organization and school groups.
8. Present and sell organization’s products and services to current and potential clients.
9. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
10. Performs periodic market analysis, identifies and targets new and existing services, and updates management regarding activities, opportunities, and market changes/conditions.
11. Develop and maintain marketing materials including updating social media, IFS website, and contributing to the monthly newsletter. Also includes creating landing pages, monitoring Google Ads, following marketing analytics, and increasing our visibility through search engine optimization.
12. Prepare a variety of status reports and documents.
13. Participate in marketing events such as workshops, conferences, seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
14. Other tasks as assigned from by the Executive Director.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
1. Bachelor’s degree in related field or 3+ years’ experience in marketing, customer service, and/or sales.
2. Ability to operate basic office equipment, extensive experience using Microsoft Office and Google Drive, ability to edit webpages, and navigate social media.
3. Excellent communication skills including; presenting to groups, proper phone demeanor, writing and editing skills, and strong customer service skills.
4. Must be well organized, pay attention to details, professional, able to analyze information and generate reports.
5. Ability to be a team player but also able to work independently.
6. Effective time management and organizational skills to achieve objectives in a fast-paced environment.
7. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
8. Will require local travel and some overnight travel. May require some nights and weekends.
9. Must have a valid state driver’s license and reliable transportation.
10. Travel to the field station in the Bahamas may be required (valid passport required).
11. Looking for someone with an interest in the environment, environmental education, and the mission of the nonprofit.
$100 monthly health insurance stipend
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send a resume and a cover letter to Lindsey Christ, Executive Director, email@example.com. No phone calls please.