112 South Humphrey Avenue
1. Primarily responsible for providing expertise in the area of the nursing.
2. Maintains up-to-date and accurate client files and databases, as required by agency/programmatic policies and procedures, professional standards, and external requirements of all relevant regulatory, licensing or accrediting bodies in the course of performing job expectations.
3. Completes all required documentation in accordance with agency/programmatic policies and procedures, professional standards, and external requirements of all relevant regulatory, licensing or accrediting bodies.
4. Reports changes in the participant’s conditions to the RN and resident's physician.
5. Provides, under the supervision of the RN, basic patient care, including developing service plans, documenting health details and vital signs, administers medications in accordance with physician's orders.
6. Physically assists participants with Activities of Daily Living including but not limited to showering, dressing and pushing wheelchair.
7. Works directly with visiting health care professionals and client's private medical team to ensure the clients receive the best overall health care.
Preferred Requirements: Associate’s degree in Nursing. Two years of experience working with the geriatrics population.
Minimum Requirements: High School diploma. Six months of experience working with the geriatric population. LPN license. CPR Certification.
The Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Chicago is an equal opportunity employer and consideration for employment is made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Minimum Education Required