The Bridge, an innovative and well respected mental health agency serving adults with serious mental illness, substance abuse, co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders, and co-morbid medical conditions is seeking a HARP Assessor.
MAJOR DUTIES: HARP Assessor will work with HARP identified members to conduct the initial and re-assessment in accordance with the State guidelines. The HARP Assessor will have a thorough knowledge of HCBS services and will be able to educate members on the benefits of these services. The HARP Assessor will submit the Level of Service Determination request to the identified MCO and will make the referral to the chosen HCBS service provider. The HARP Assessor will complete the Plan of Care and submit it to the Lead HH, the MCO and the HCBS provider. The HARP Assessor will work in conjunction with the assigned Care Manager with a specific focus on the HARP assessment and HCBS services. Responsible for accurate and timely submission of all related documentation.
QUALIFICATIONS - EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology or related field required.
- Knowledge of Uniform Assessment System (UAS) and or certified HARP Assessor.
- Must have or be eligible to have NY State ID (non-drivers or driver’s license)
- Exceptional engagement and assessment skills
- Exceptional organizational, collaborative and psychosocial assessment and intervention skills.
- At least two years of experience providing services to adults with serious mental illness
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Bilingual: Spanish speaking is a plus
Excellent compensation package.
Minimum Education Required