Details: Salary DOE
In this role, you will:
- Provide oversight of databases and work with partners/vendors for data export/import, utilizing automated data transfer, where appropriate. Query, verify, manipulate, and analyze large data sets from disparate sources into concise reports.
- Evaluate data to identify errors, trends, and patterns. Provide ongoing audits and maintenance of data for validity, accuracy, and completeness.
- Prepare, create, and present reports communicating program effectiveness by generating reports that will inform key decisions related to organization and department goals. Ensure reports are formatted according to departmental and/or contractual guidelines.
- Ensure the integrity and security of data.
- Work with database vendor(s) to request upgrades and updates to ensure database runs optimally. Make technological enhancement recommendations, as needed.
- Maintain a calendar of key reporting activities and ensure on-time delivery of reports.
- Conduct internal audits of data and documentation to verify services and accuracy of billing information. Compile reports required for billing.
- Review new and existing contracts to gain understanding of services, performance measures, reporting schedule, and requirements for compliance.
- Verify accuracy of census records, and monitor for contractual compliance through reviews of data and documentation.
- Provide support services to all levels of WTE staff through technical assistance, training, and resource development.
- Performs all related duties, as assigned.
- Knowledge of principles of accurate data entry, querying, data analysis, and reporting. Grasps relationships and interdependencies between data sets.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills required (e.g., advanced formulas, pivot tables, Vlookups, etc.), advanced skills preferred. Intermediate data visualization skills needed.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem solving is needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills needed with the ability to explain technical information to a wide variety of audiences.
- Excellent customer service and follow-up skills are needed.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to learn and stay up on new technologies.
- Flexibility and adaptability is needed in order to work effectively in a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Associate’s Degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of skills, training and experience.
- At least 3 years related experience.
HBI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law.
Full benefits package available including employer-paid pension.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Apply only on our website.