Facilities & Field Maintenance Supervisor
- Job posted by Clinton Housing Development Company Inc. - New York
Nature of Work
The Maintenance Facilities & Field Supervisor manages and directs the building maintenance function for the entire organization.
· Perform weekly inspections of the buildings and generate reports
· Plan, organize, coordinate and oversee day to day WO Crew and Porters activities
· Set goals for WO Crew and Porters on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
· Assist in the review of contractor proposals for technical accuracy and price reasonability
· Assist in preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports on maintenance activity for senior staff
· Generate work orders based on building inspections
· Review and approve all work orders generated by Building Managers
· Generate work order invoices and submit to Director of Operations for review
· Assist in the development and implementation of a Preventive Maintenance Plan
· Prioritize and coordinate responses to emergency calls
· Review supplies and stock for Work Order Crew and Porters
· Generate material lists for purchasing by Associate Project Manager
· Review and approve maintenance invoices for payment
· Perform staff evaluations for Work Order Crew and Porters crew on an initial and annual basis
· Assess and prepare annually training needs of maintenance staff
· Interview and hire Work Order workers, Porters and Freight Elevator staff
Education and Experience
Seven to ten years minimum experience in maintenance. Five or more years supervisory experience. Familiarity with housing and the not-for-profit sector. Familiarity working with diverse populations.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
Excellent organizational and maintenance management skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to work independently and as a team player. Computer literacy including MS Office, Access, Novell. Spanish speaking a plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email your resume and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as the subject of the email.