1930 Sherman Avenue
Reports to: Controller
Status: Exempt, Full-Time
Location: Evanston, IL
The Data Management Coordinator maintains the Raiser’s Edge database and provides technical and administrative support for Alpha Phi Foundation. They are chiefly responsible for maintaining the integrity of Alpha Phi Foundation’s RE database through the analysis of donor information and quality control procedures, transforming data and generating accurate reports and information to be utilized by every department across the organization, and supporting all activities within the organization.
Alpha Phi Foundation is comprised of a small and dynamic team, so the Data Management Coordinator will have working relationships with every staff member to ensure success. This role also works closely with the Fraternity staff to ensure seamless integration of member data, serves as the primary contact for technology partners, and has regular interactions with Foundation constituents.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Maintain and monitor the integrity of Alpha Phi Foundation’s RE database through routine and scheduled database consistency checks and maintenance.
• Provide data analysis and marketing recommendations from donor trends and giving patterns through the use of complex queries and exports within RE.
• Develop and produce standard and ad hoc analytical, statistical and financial queries and reports from RE to support all departments of the organization.
• Administer security rights, code tables, etc. to ensure proper functionality of RE database and Financial Edge database.
• Create, maintain and process confidential banking records for EFT and ACH transactions.
• Preserve the confidentiality of gift records for all constituents and Foundation staff.
• Audit records between the Fraternity database (Patriot) and RE.
• Oversee fundraising workflow in a time-sensitive environment with rigorous demands and tight deadlines.
• Assist with various mailings for special events and general correspondence with donors.
• Serve as a key resource for Blackbaud products, including Raiser’s Edge NXT and Financial Edge NXT.
• General office work is included, as it is for all Foundation staff
• Assist with various projects as needed.
Level of Language Proficiency
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience administering the Raiser’s Edge and familiarity with Blackbaud products including Raiser’s Edge NXT, Financial Edge NXT, and Blackbaud Merchant Services required.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel including the use of macros, document merges and file exports required.
• Experience with web-based technology including project management tools, email software etc.
• Exceptional analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to organize and present data accurately and concisely.
• Ability to work effectively in both team and self-directed environments.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities in order to maximize efficiency.
• Ability to maintain positive personal relationships with both internal and external personnel and donors in a broad range of situations
Minimum Education Required