81 Prospect Street
Reporting to the Program Director, the Program Manager handles the projects of CLF to ensure that they are in line with the stated goals of the organization, providing quality control for the organization's programs through methods such as handling the budgets, partners, activities, and intended final products. The Program Manager works with everyone from volunteers to management, conveying information to people who may not be specifically trained in a task. The biggest concern for every program is whether or not it is producing the desired outcome and whether that desired outcome is in line with the motives of the non-profit organization. Monitoring activities, organization, and costs of an event and proceeding to modify them as necessary are key steps.
- Manage administration of CLF’s designated non-profit programs.
- Work with other members of CLF in support of goals.
- Oversee training and management of staff/volunteers.
- Program research to identify potential program partners and partnership opportunities.
- Create briefing memos for programs related meetings.
- Generate concept notes for potential program engagement as necessary.
- Manage engagement and events related to CLF Global Scholarship Program
- Research and partnership support for CLF’s emergency response and education initiatives
- Monitoring current events and news coverage on relevant areas such as emergency response.
- Generate ideas for interactive and designed content, actions and campaigns to engage followers and build CLF mission and brand recognition through channels.
- Manage CLF website updates / liaise with Critical Mass.
- Manage nonprofit state registrations and other foundation management projects as needed.
- Support on event planning / logistics around Diamond Ball.
- Scheduling support to the core team and Board of Directors, including scheduling of Board meetings, related logistics, and coordination with the Secretary of the Board to type and disseminate Minutes.
- Travel logistics – particularly in regards to international travel.
- Manage the Diamond Ball auction / auction company.
- Support on other operations and office procedures as needed.
- Attention to Detail. Extreme accuracy.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Initiative and Follow-up.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Results Driven.
- Ability to multi-task.
Medical and 403(b)
Level of Language Proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, international development or related field.
- Two years of related experience, including knowledge of nonprofit operations and special events.
- Strong writing skills with ability to communicate clearly and inspire interest in CLF via social media.
Minimum Education Required