Details: commensurate with experience
1011 First Avenue
Senior Associate Development Operations
Primary Responsibility: Provide support to the operations manager of the Cardinal’s Annual Stewardship Appeal and Renew +Rebuild campaigns.
Professional Level: 2-3 years’ experience
- Support operations manager in all operational needs of the Cardinal’s Appeal and Renew + Rebuild.
- Execute mailings internally as well as coordinate with vendors for both campaigns in consultation with operations manager.
- Assist with the preparation and recaps for operational meetings for the Cardinal’s Appeal and Renew + Rebuild.
- Point person for operation support requests for the development department and ensure timely project execution through oversight of student interns.
- Assist with major operational components of both campaigns, including pledge processing, pledge redemption and data coordination, as needed.
- Collaborate on pledge redemption strategies and implementation.
- Assist operations manager with the preparation of campaign reports.
- Draft and edit campaign collateral as needed.
- Provide back-up phone coverage.
- Special projects as needed, including coordination of company cars.
- Contribute to improved efficiency and results of the Cardinal’s Appeal and Renew + Rebuild
- Timely execution of the Cardinal’s Appeal and Renew + Rebuild mailings
- Ensure efficient operational support through successful coordination with campaign managers, the Data Center, and vendors.
· Effectively collaborate with operations associates
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a development team
- Detailed and priority-oriented
- Self-motivated team player
Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Raisers Edge
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please forward resume and cover letter to eaf@filimonpartners