2445 S Spaulding Ave.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Screen emails and calls
- Manage calendars
- Make travel, meeting and event arrangements
- Perform office and administrative duties to assist Executive Director
- Help prepare reports and financial data
- Help liaise with LVEJO staff
- Perform other duties as required and assigned
Must have at least two years experience working as an Executive Assistant or similar duties.
Have strong English grammar skills and able to respond to English and Spanish written skills
Requires strong computer and research skills and flexibility.
Successful candidates provide high-level administrative support and have the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside LVEJO partners and community members
Sensitivity to confidential information required and able to have discretion.
Must be able to work well with others and demonstrate excellent interpersonal abilities
Have some project coordination experience and able to do multiple tasks
Have exposure working with nonprofit and/ or environmental and social justice and have an acute racial and equity lens, a plus
- Compensation/Salary: Depending on experience. This position is a part-time exempt position
- Duration: This position will be maintained through the designated time period for a period of 12 months at which point LVEJO may exercise to continue the period of employment
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Application Deadline: Rolling Deadline To be Filled Immediately
To Apply: Send the following information to LVEJO (email@example.com)
- One-page cover letter
- Names, phone numbers and email addresses of three references
The LVEJO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, People of Color, LGBTQIA, Transgender, and/or Low-income people, as well as people with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.