10 Chandler Street
The Animal Rescue League of Boston is seeking an enthusiastic full time client liaison to join Boston Veterinary Care. Boston Veterinary Care is a small animal, general practice hospital located in Boston’s beautiful and historic South End. The hospital is a busy 4 doctor practice that sees appointments and performs a wide variety of surgeries, with all profits from the hospital benefiting the shelter pets of the Animal Rescue League.
We offer: An excellent benefit package, employee pet benefits, accessible to public transportation and free parking.
Our ideal candidate enjoys and would be comfortable:
· Working with animals and people
· Greeting and checking in/checking out clients
· With computers and electronic medical records
· Answering multi-line phone systems
· Maintaining professionalism, particularly in stressful situations
*Previous experience in a veterinary clinic is preferred but not necessary
Minimum Education Required