Details: Salary is commensurate with experience.
9159 Brookville Road
This is a position for an individual with a wide range of skills who is seeking to engage in a committed fashion to help eradicate poverty in this country. The Management Associate will work in myriad areas here, ranging from strategic planning to project support to outreach and marketing.
You will work directly with the leadership of the organization while helping with daily and long-term efforts.
More than any other consideration, it is important to see this as more than a job, similar to the way in which the most devoted Civil Rights leaders and members of the Women’s Suffrage Movement saw their missions and their daily work. Poverty is not seen regionally or nationally as the urgent crisis we know it is, and a major reason for the expansion we are now pursuing is to change this.
- Help with strategic planning and implementation, serving as a key member of the management team
- Support daily efforts to ensure operations and services are carried out in a professional and high-quality manner
- Bring creativity and innovation each day as we seek to build a movement where one has yet to take flight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think expansively in every deliberation
- Desire to be a change agent in the movement to end poverty
- Demonstrated ability to commit to your work
A Wider Circle offers health insurance, retirement, voluntary benefits, and more.
Minimum Education Required