721 North LaSalle Drive
Essential Functions of the position are detailed below, and include any physical requirements below that.
1. Responsible for supporting the daily and overall administrative operations for Childcare and Head Start programs of Child, Youth and Family Services.
2. Works independently and consistently exercises discretion and sound judgment when handling administrative tasks.
3. Handles a wide array of administrative tasks to ensure compliance with agency/programmatic policies and procedures, professional standards, external requirements of all relevant regulatory, licensing, funding or accrediting bodies in the course of performing job expectations.
4. Responsible for maintaining, updating and submitting routine and ad-hoc reports, as necessary.
5. Maintains up-to-date and accurate client files and databases, as required by agency/programmatic policies and procedures, professional standards, and external requirements of all relevant regulatory, licensing, funding or accrediting bodies in the course of performing job expectations.
6. Completes all required documentation in accordance with agency/programmatic policies and procedures, professional standards, and external requirements of all relevant regulatory, licensing, funding or accrediting bodies.
7. Maintains and updates roster of Parent Policy Committee member information, may assist with the coordination of PPC meetings and may attend PPC meetings.
8. Maintains organizational charts and staff directory for Child Care and Head Start Sites and Departments.
PLEASE NOTE: Essential functions include all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
X Push and pull objects up to 15 pounds
X Climb up and down up to 3 flights of stairs at a time.
X Lift up to 15 pounds
Other Requirements Comply with program and/or Agency requirements related to (check all that apply).
X Background check, including any program specific requirements.
X Driver's License and reliable transportation
X Agency-specified automobile insurance
X Additional Requirements: Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail; Proficiency in Word, Excel. Must be able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines. May be required to travel to different program sites.
Immediate Supervisor: Administrative Assistant Coordinator - Child, Youth and Family Services
Directly Supervises: N/A
Indirectly Supervises: N/A
Education and Experience Requirements:
Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Social Work or relate field; Graduation from an accredited college or university; Bi-Lingual- Spanish preferred.
Minimum: High School
Preferred: 5 years administrative support work experience.
Minimum: 3 years administrative support work experience.
Preferred: Notary Public Certification
Minimum: Must obtain Notary Public Certification within 60 days.
Minimum Education Required