Details: $16.00-$18.00 CAD per hour
24 Aberdeen Ave.
Survivor's Hope Crisis Centre
Survivor’s Hope Crisis Centre (www.survivors-hope.ca) is a registered charitable organization working in North Eastern Manitoba to address sexualized violence and relationship abuse. We offer multiple programs in the region: school based workshops, community and service provider workshops, and sexual assault crisis intervention services.
The PROGRAM FACILITATOR POSITION is an indefinite term position, up to 20 hours per week. The starting wage is dependent on experience ($16.00 - $18.00 per hour) with term starting in August 2018.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Working with a partner to deliver school programming to middle and secondary students in a dozen communities from Oakbank to Hollow Water
- Working independently to deliver girls’ group programming weekly in Sagkeeng
- Other related responsibilities and projects as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant education/experience in the fields of Education or Social Services
- Demonstrated experience with youth programming and workshop delivery
- Ability to work on a team as well as independently
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Travel throughout the region required for program delivery – mileage negotiated
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle required
- Clear child and adult abuse and criminal records check/vulnerable sector checks prior to start date
Please contact the Executive Director at 1-204-753-5353 for additional information. Submit resumes via email to: email@example.com . Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Closing date: August 10, 2018 or until filled.
20 hours a week.
The job requires you have your own vehicle and work in schools throughout the region. Mileage reimbursement will be negotiated.
Level of Language Proficiency
High proficiency in English is required
Minimum Education Required