Under the direction of the Vice President of Healthcare Services, the Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Trainer/Project Manager preforms tasks associated with successful configuration, maintenance, support, reporting and training of HealthRIGHT 360's electronic medical records. Additionally, this position will collect, validate and prepare information to support clinical care teams, improve operational workflows, quality improvement, and the reporting and funding needs of the organization as ad hoc reporting needs.
This position serves as the project lead for EMR training and software upgrades and is responsible for directing the implementation, preforming gap analysis, and developing project plans. This position is responsible for data analytics and reports from EMT as well as other third-party analytics packages and databases.
1. Works with Data Analyst and Quality Improvement Manager to collect, validate, and prepare information to support clinical care teams, quality improvement. and the reporting and funding needs of the organization, as well as ad hoc reporting needs.
2. Use HealthRIGHT 360 medical EMR, third-party vendors such as Azara DRVS, BridgeIT and other health information tools to gather, clinical and operational data.
3. Organize data and reports for compliance, quality improvement, program development, and any grant funding reports.
- Delivers EMR training to health center staff
- Ensures smooth operations of offices and clinics by providing training and support to the eClinicalWorks practice management system.
- Assists with the development and updating of training materials to reflect current practice workflows.
- Works with individual staff members, managers, and clinicians to evaluate their EMR training needs and abilities.
- Documents EHR workflows to reflect current practices.
- Develops and maintains EMR training handbook and online trainings as appropriate.
5. EMR Maximization:
- Works with clinical staff to develop templates and provide advance trainings to maximize efficient use of the EMR.
- Develops procedures to standardize use of EMR.
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- At least two years experience in the healthcare field
- Practical experience using technology to support patient care
- Demonstrated ability interface well with diverse, disadvantaged populations with multiple barriers to educational and vocational success, including low literacy, learning disabilities, physical disabilities, history of incarceration, and impaired cognitive functioning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, planning, and time management skills.
- Proficent in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet applications.
- Team orientation and able to independently assume responsibility.
HealthRight360 offers a competitive benefits package.
Minimum Education Required