Saving Moses is looking for a creative, communicative Marketing Coordinator to support the work of saving babies and toddlers where help is most needed but least available.
RESPONSIBILITIES- All Staff
Passionately promote the mission and vision of Saving Moses
- Mission- Saving Moses is a humanitarian organization saving babies (age 0-5) where help is most needed but least available.
- Vision- To establish life-saving programs in areas where the infant and neonatal mortality rates are the highest in the world and to protect babies most at risk to the sex industry in low-income countries.
Embody the Core Values of the Organization
- Be compassionate- We give each other the benefit of the doubt. We care when one of our team members is struggling. We celebrate and appreciate each other. We actively stay connected to the mission. We do not judge.
- Always learning- We desire to learn new things that will help us be more effective and efficient in our jobs. We are open to new approaches. We proactively seek personal development. We are not committed to a particular process or system and always look for improvement.
- Love exploring- We love trying new things. We are not afraid of failing. We are open to opportunities and adventure.
- Be Collaborative- We leave our egos aside and work together for the best outcomes. We encourage and maximize each other’s strengths and seek to support and not judge their weaknesses. We resolve conflict in healthy/ proactive ways, encouraging a culture of trust and mutual respect.
- Be Resourceful- We make the most of what we have. We are not careless with how we spend money. We seek to maximize every dollar to further our mission.
Adhere to Saving Moses’ code of conduct and other applicable policies and procedures.
Adopt the Apostles Creed as your statement of belief. Beneficiaries of Saving Moses’ mission and activities need not conform to religious convictions to receive the services or benefits of Saving Moses.
RESPONSIBILITIES- Role specific
- Overall management and implementation of the annual Marketing Communications Strategic Plan
- Work with Raincloud to successfully manage the organization’s social media platforms
- Strategically manage the SM website through regular updates, security checks, site management, landing page development, and the like
- Plan, write, design, and implement email strategy which serves to both thanks, informs, and fundraises
- Work with approved blog writers to post at least two blog posts per month. Be responsible for obtaining content and posting on website.
- Manage, organize, develop, and disseminate all of SM’s photo assets, video assets, and communications content.
- Input, track and report all marketing key performance indicators
- Oversee, develop and implement the marketing side of the Virtuous database
- Work with contractors to obtain and develop photos and videos
- Work with Executive Director on key annual marketing tasks including but not limited to the End of Year Campaign, the Annual Report, the Calendar, and TV Show Development.
- Plan, produce and disseminate the Saving Moses podcast
- Attend key strategic and marketing meetings
- The Saving Moses Team
- The Marylin Hickey Ministry Advisory Team
- MHM Staff particularly the TV production team
- Key Contractors including Inprov, Raincloud, Infinity Concepts, and web developers
This role will ensure cohesion among all communication channels and adherence to the SM brand. The Marketing Coordinator should implement approved strategies that cause consistent growth from either a financial or engagement standpoint. That Marketing Coordinator should ensure that all marketing assets are properly acquired, generated, managed, organized, and used.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications or the like
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite, particularly Word and Excel
- Experience in Dream host, WordPress Elementor, Google Analytics
- Experience in Adobe Suite
KEY JOB INFORMATION
- POSITION TYPE: hourly
- SALARY RANGE: $17-$22 per hour based on experience
- HOURS PER WEEK: 40 hours/ week and Full Time
- SUPERVISOR: Executive Director
- Light travel